Learn more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy
The purpose of this Privacy and Cookies Policy is to inform you on the treatment your personal data receives when you browse or use the services included on our website, so that you can freely decide whether you wish to provide them for the purposes set out in this document.
Responsibility for the data collected
We inform you that the entity/legal person responsible for the personal data we request is:
José María Montero Vázquez, with VAT number 28903381V y and registered address at C/ Hinojo, 11. Alcalá de Guadaira. 41500 Seville (Spain) (Hereinafter Mediwords)
If you wish to contact us, you can do so at:
- The following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following telephone number: +34 955682671
Purpose of data collection and processing
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests for information and services.
- In the event you contract any of our services, we will use your personal data for the management and billing of these services. If you make an enquiry to us, we will use your data to respond to it appropriately and personally.
- We may retain your contact details to inform you about our own or third party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We use the information we collect about your preferences to improve the quality of our courses and services.
- We record your IP address used when you access our website to enable you as a user, and make browsing easier, as well as for web security reasons.
The provision of your personal data in any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance so that we can send you our own information or about third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. However, we remind you that you may object at any time and free of charge to the sending of these communications by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
Time of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the contracted service. At the end of the service we will retain your data for five years, which is the standard limitation period for civil or commercial liability. However, you should be aware that these retention periods may be extended by legal changes or an assessment of criminal liability. Once the responsibilities arising from the contract have been prescribed, we will destroy all your personal data.
We will keep your contact details indefinitely in order to send you information about our own services or those of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive commercial information, either from us or from third parties, you may object by indicating your objection at the following address: email@example.com
Information you provide us with
Those collected through our forms. The requested personal data marked with an asterisk or the label “(compulsory)” are necessary to acquire or obtain information about our services. If you do not provide any of these obligatory data we will not be able to attend you.
Transfer of data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless it is essential to provide the service requested.
The user’s rights with respect to his or her data:
- The user has the right to access his/her personal data.
- The user has the right to request its correction or deletion.
- The user has the right to withdraw his/her consent.
- The user can request the limitation of its treatment.
- The user has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data.
- The user has the right to the portability of his/her data.
For more information regarding your rights or how to enforce them, please contact Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
We inform you that Mediwords has cookies installed on its website, with the sole purpose of improving and personalizing the service offered as well as facilitating navigation, cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and a computer, not allowing access to personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. When you browse through our website, our server will be able to recognize cookies and provide us with information about the language you selected on your last visit.
Below we provide you with links to some browsers website, through which you can make such settings (in Spanish):
- Firefox from here: Enable and disable cookies
- Chrome from here: How to manage cookies and site data
- Explorer from here: Cookies: FAQ
- Safari from here: Safari: Manage cookies and website data
- Opera from here: Cookies
Our usually active cookies:
- Several own technical cookies, intended for browsing our website and the storage of your session data, language, access and personalization assigned to our site.
- 1 third-party session and tracking cookie for analysis purposes (Google Analytics cookie).
Quality of the data
Confidentiality and security
Your personal data are classified as confidential information, therefore, all processing of this data will be carried out in such a way as to guarantee maximum secrecy with regard to third parties and applying the necessary measures to guarantee its security.
Mediwords has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, knowing at all times the state of technology, the nature of stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, however, the user must be aware of the possibility of loss of such data due to technical failures or external malicious attacks. The user has the right, in this case, to be informed within 72 hours of any security or technical failure in their systems affecting their data.
Children and young people under the age of 18 are advised that they need the permission of their parents or legal guardians to provide personal data on our website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Mediwords and the users of its telematics services, present in this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, as well as to the European (GDPR).
We will always be reachable: Our contact person